Small businesses may qualify for the fund to help pay for IDMNZ courses that build the management capabilities of the employees. Management Capability Development Fund is available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors under NZTE. Talk to us to find out more.
The Industry Advisory Council representing the world’s largest and most influential digital brands ensures graduates have learned the latest tools and techniques. Once you complete the programme and become certified, you carry an internationally recognised designation and a professional diploma.
Access to our LMS 24/7 as and when you need it. Instructors and students will meet online to catch up study and to answer your queries.
- CDMS (Search Marketing) 3.0 - Course Information FREE PREVIEW
- CDMS (Search Marketing) 3.0 - Student Handbook
- CDMS (Search Marketing) 3.0 - Programme Overview
- Certification Information
- Exam Guidelines
- SLIDES - Introduction to Search Marketing
- INSIGHTS - Introduction to Search Marketing
- Webinar 1.1: Concepts of Search Marketing (Part 1)
- Webinar 1.2: Concepts of Search Marketing (Part 2)
- Webinar 1.3: Organic Search
- Webinar 1.4: Paid Search
- Webinar 1.5: Strategy & Execution FREE PREVIEW
- SLIDES - SEO Setup
- INSIGHTS - SEO Setup
- Webinar 2.1: Concepts of SEO
- Webinar 2.2: On Page SEO
- Webinar 2.3: Technical
- Webinar 2.4: Off Page SEO
- Webinar 2.5: Mobile & Local
- Practical Exercises - SEO Setup
- SLIDES - SEO Content